A Dragon's Flight A Dragon's Flight

I've never seen that film...

But surely i will after i saw this. It is animated in a very clean manner, the only imperfection i could take into your notice being the dragon's flying stance, that remained the same even when he was doing maneuvers: he should have moved his body, especially his back and his head, to get higher or closer to the ground, and such aerial movements.
Apart from that, wish you the best of luck with uni and hope you will keep up submitting your work here. :)

Banikk and Daikenki Banikk and Daikenki

Could have been funny...

If i had at least a slight idea of what actually happened.
It may make the forum members laugh, but you cannot expect a big response here on NG i guess. Apart from that, extremely short, sprites borrowed around other games/flashes (and even quite messed up, since you chose a 1st generation environment to put a 5th generation sprite; even more, the character's sprite was Oak's and not the trainer's.)
Overall, a quite nonsense joke hastily put together.

Fuzi0n responds:

I do apologise, but it is a lot better than some of the crap that gets through the portal.
But yes, was bad of me really, hastily put together in about half an hour and is all inside joke stuff. But more reason to check out the forum! lol.

But it has given me the idea to perhaps make a sprite movie, not much fighting and mainly story using pokemon sprites perhaps. I've always wanted to do that.
And discovering how easily it is i think i might attempt that.
Thank you for your review and time anyway.

Super Mario Claus Super Mario Claus

Short, but funny XD

Mario's voice was really cool, and animation was pretty well done too. :)

Idiotics 101 Part 2 Idiotics 101 Part 2

That wasn't bad, actually.

Kinda short, but well made and with the right jokes. :)
Hope you will keep up, there's a good start here.

Romanon fight test Romanon fight test

Nice.

That is not bad.
The graphics are simple, but sound effects and timing are simply perfect.
Keep up, you got talent. :)
3/5.

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

Nice.

This remembers me the old times, when i still had M.U.G.E.N.....
Anyway, it was nice, with a great joke, and didn't seem that choppy.
4/5.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Wow.

Nice as ever, i really like these two guys.
I miss the old guys, anyway. Jeez, Tricky, Hunk...
Can someone please PM me the name of the weapon used by the wounded guy?

Randumb One Randumb One

Too random.

Very bad, i'm sorry. The random too needs effort and a large "knowledge of psychology", i mean, to make a random flash is very easy, but to make a random flash tha makes people die laughing is very, very difficult.

More effort and more ideas. Random is not a way to get good results easily.

Atomlad responds:

You're implying that I care about any of your opinions.

a perfect life a perfect life

Very nice.

Reminds me of Matrix saga. :D
I really liked the style of drawing, especially the way the characters breath (gives a very relaxing feeling); plus, the idea it's not a lot far from the kind of reality that, in my opinion, we are going to have in near future.

5/5

1968 Invasion (V 1.03) 1968 Invasion (V 1.03)

Not Bad.

That's not the common kind of videos that are submitted on NG, but i think this is worthy of not being blammed.
I think the music doesn't loop when the video restarts, so the more times i watch the video, the more confused is the song.
And a preloader/start/restart button.
4/5. I want this to stay alive. :D

VladimirKarovski responds:

Thank you. For getting flash yesterday I think I've advanced a ton. The song loops so it continues to freak out with every ending time.

Added AS3 Preloader, the preloader wouldn't work at first. Got it in. Anyways glad you liked it XD